(3,000) Chromebooks - 2016 or Newer.
(900) Desktop & Notebook PCs running Windows 10 EDU & Mac OS.
(30) workstation AutoDesk AutoCAD lab in HS.
(30) PC World Language Lab in HS.
(27) PC Graphic Arts Lab in the HS.
(24) Station Music Technology Lab in the Satz/HS Complex.
30 PC Tech Ed. Lab in the Satz Middle School.
STEAM Labs in Indian Hill and Village Schools.
(21) non-linear video editing workstations in HS TV studio - Apple 27" iMacs.
(10) Microsoft Surface Pro 7+ piloted in Math Dept.
(30+) Dell PowerEdge physical & virtual servers at three campuses running Windows 2019.
The network infrastructure has a combination of 10 Gigabit and Gigabit backbones and server connections. Wireless Access Points have Gigabit connections, while desktops are switched at 100/1000 Mb/s.
Wi-Fi 5 & 6 campus wireless (2014-present).
Remote access and published applications provided by Remote Access Portal.
CIPA compliant Internet Content Filtering is integrated into firewalls updated in 2019.
Endpoint protection with EDR.
E-mail, Workspace and Classroom LMS platforms are provided by Google.
Hosted district website is developed internally and updated in 2022.
Teacher Websites hosted by Google Sites.
Library Circulation database system is Follett Destiny.
Nursing database is SNAP HealthCenter.
Student Management System is PowerSchool running an Oracle database. (Parent/Student Portal since 2010).
Hosted timekeeping, broadcast messaging, listserv and registration services.
Backup and Disaster Recovery is (Disk-to-Disk and removeable media off site).
IEP management system is IEP Direct.
Classroom assistive listening sound field systems and classroom projectors.