Ms. Susan Komosinski
- Sudden Cardiac Death in Young Athletes - The Basic Facts on Sudden Cardiac Death in Young Athletes
- Questions about Lice? See information from the Center for Disease Control.
Letter from Superintendent regarding head lice/nits
Lice PowerPoint (including Hints and Photographs)
- NJ Family Care Information - The State of New Jersey has made a commitment to provide universal health insurance to children and affordable options for parents/guardians.
- Food Allergy Action Plan
- Asthma Action Plan
- Physicians Health Exam Form
- Medication in School Form
- MINIMAL IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS FOR SCHOOL ATTENDANCE IN NEW JERSEY
- Scoliosis Notice
PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE IN THE SCOLIOSIS LAW
N.J.A.C. 6A: 16-202(f), N.J.S.A 18A: 40 - 4.3 to 4.5 & A-1183 Pamphlet Law 200c 126 9/15/02. Every board of education must provide the biennial examination of every student between the ages of 10-18.
Beginning 2003-2004 screening will be done in 4th, 6th, 8th, and 10th grades.|
- If you wish to opt out of scoliosis screening please complete the form below and return to the High School health office.
Sciliosis Screening Letter/Form