2018-2019 Preschool Registration
2018-2019 Kindergarten Registration
KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR THE 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR!
**Please note children must be 5 years old on or before 10/1/18. Please follow the link above to schedule an appointment.**
Dear Village Families,
Hope all is well! Unbelievable to think we are entering the final two days of the school year. It has been an amazing ride thanks to our wonderful school community including students, families, and staff!
A few items for the final week...
- All students and staff are invited to join in on Spirit Days for the remaining days of the school year. Get that Village, Holmdel, and Holmdel blue and white ready to go a couple more times!
- Happy Father's Day to all of our Village School Dads tomorrow...enjoy!
- Reminder that the last day of school, Tuesday, June 19th will be a half day for students. Please see Early Dismissal/School Closings Info for specific schedules that day.
As always, thank you for partnering us this year in doing great things for children!
Dear Village School Families,
Hope all is well!
Busy, busy, busy....
- Half Days---Friday, June 8th (Village School Only/Field Day) and June 19th(Entire District/Last Day of School). Please check out Early Dismissal/School Closings Info to be sure of schedules on these days.
- Parent Portal---The portal will close at the close of the day Friday, June 8th to allow teachers the opportunity to work on grades for the final report card of the year. The portal will reopen following the last day of school
- Lip Sync Battle---Today is the last day to grab your tickets on the PSA website! They are going fast so don't be locked out from seeing the best show in town thisThursday, June 7th!
As always, thanks for partnering with us to do great things for children!
June 2, 2018
Dear Families of Incoming Kindergarten
Hope all is well as you prepare your child for a wonderful Kindergarten
Our Kindergarten Preview Day will begin promptly at 9:45 a.m. We ask that you not bring siblings with you on this day. This will give you the opportunity to spend some time with your incoming kindergarten child, as they take this exciting step forward in their educational career!
Please feel free to contact us at 732-946-1820 if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday, June 13th!
Brian Schillaci, Principal
Jessica Vierschilling, Assistant Principal