Tel: 732-946-1808 x3434
NEWS & INFORMATION
- Scholastic Student-Athlete Safety Act
- Tuberculosis (TB) Screening and Guidance
- Student-Athlete Mandate Reminders
- CDC - Lyme Disease Information
- Sudden Cardiac Death in Young Athletes - The Basic Facts on Sudden Cardiac Death in Young Athletes
- Questions about Lice? See information from the Center for Disease Control.
Lice PowerPoint (including Hints and Photographs)
- NJ Family Care Information - The State of New Jersey has made a commitment to provide universal health insurance to children and affordable options for parents/guardians.
- MINIMAL IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS FOR SCHOOL ATTENDANCE IN NEW JERSEY
- Physical Exam and Parent History Form - When entering Satz School, please complete both forms.
Scoliosis - All 8th graders are required by the State of NJ to be screened for scoliosis biennially. Please visit infosnap to complete it online or download form and return to the school nurse.
Asthma Action Plan - Complete only if your child has asthma, no other form will be accepted.
Food Allergies - This form is required if you child has any food or insect related allergy in which medication may be needed. Please make sure you have your physician sign the form and return it to the school nurse along with one dose of medication.
Medication in School - Only complete if your child needs prescription or over the counter (OTC) medication. The parent must return the form to the nurse along with the prescription bottle or small unopened bottle of OTC medication.
Sports Registration - All athletes must create an account in order to register for a sport.If you have already created an account please make sure you revisit Step #6 to complete "Eligibility" before each sport that your child would like to participate in.
PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE IN THE SCOLIOSIS LAW
N.J.A.C. 6A: 16-202(f), N.J.S.A 18A: 40 - 4.3 to 4.5 & A-1183 Pamphlet Law 200c 126 9/15/02. Every board of education must provide the biennial examination of every student between the ages of 10-18.
Beginning 2003-2004 screening will be done in 4th, 6th, 8th, and 10th grades.|