Tel. (732) 946-1827 ext.5049
NEWS & INFORMATION
- CDC - Lyme Disease Information
- Medication Authorization Reminder
- General Health Office Information for Parents
- Sudden Cardiac Death in Young Athletes - The Basic Facts on Sudden Cardiac Death in Young Athletes
- Questions about Lice? See information from the Center for Disease Control.
CDC website - Parasite Information
Head Lice Management in Schools
- NJ Family Care Information - The State of New Jersey has made a commitment to provide universal health insurance for children and affordable options for parents/guardians.
- Medication Policy
- MINIMAL IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS FOR SCHOOL ATTENDANCE IN NEW JERSEY
- Pediatric Universal Health Examination Form
- Health Examination Form for New Students
- Health History Form
- Download Authorization For Medication To be Taken During School Hours Form
PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE IN THE SCOLIOSIS LAW
N.J.A.C. 6A: 16-202(f), N.J.S.A 18A: 40 - 4.3 to 4.5 & A-1183 Pamphlet Law 200c 126 9/15/02. Every board of education must provide a biennial examination of every student between the ages of 10-18.
Beginning in 2003-2004, screening will be done in 4th, 6th, 8th, and 10th grades.|