Board of Education
Public control of public education is one of the cornerstones of a free society and people exercise that control through their local school Board of Education. Click below to learn more about the Holmdel Board of Education.
Vicky Flynn, Board President
Michael Sockol , Board Vice President
Dr. Robert McGarry, Superintendent of Schools
Michael Petrizzo, CPA
Business Administrator/Board Secretary
Paul Green, Esq.
Would you like to contact all board members at the same time?
The following e-mail address will send an e-mail to all board members
Please be advised that any correspondence sent to members of the Holmdel Township Board Education or its employees by electronic or other means may be subject to disclosure under the Open Public Records laws of the State of New Jersey and, therefore, accessible to members of the general public or media agencies.
When questions or concerns arise, parents should first contact their child’s teacher. Most questions or concerns can be addressed at this level. However, if further resolution is required, then it is logical to communicate with someone at the next level. It is District policy that problems be pursued through the following channels and that each person will ensure that all previous levels have been contacted. The proper chain of command should be as follows:
- Department Supervisor
- Supervisor of Humanities (Language Arts/English, Social Studies, ESL)
- Supervisor of Mathematics and Science
- Supervisor of Gifted and Talented/Supplemental Programs
- Supervisor of Technology, Engineering and Media Centers
- Supervisor of Physical Education and Health
- Supervisor of Special Education
- Assistant Principal
- Director of Guidance
- Director of Special Services
- Director of Curriculum and Instruction
- Board of Education
- Organizational Chart